Hi there!!
I got skin from JeSyLiLO @skin fair2013 *,*
I like JeSyLiLO's skin cuz it always Impressive<3
2nd skin review start! awww
✿Details
1
Skin *JeSyLiLO*:::Bella:::*LightSkin*J3 *NEW* @Skin fair 2013
Hair [LeLutka]-POCAHONTAS hair - AlmostGoth
Eye *JeSyLiLO*:::SoftEyes:::*Black
Dress [Exiled Inc.] Black Lorelei Dress [MESH]
Earring BeDazzled Peacock Earrings - MultiColor Tones
2
Skin *JeSyLiLO*:::Bella:::*LightSkin*J2*BT *NEW* @Skin fair 2013
Teeth PIDIDDLE Cosmetics - Pearly Whites
Hair [BURLEY]_Gosling_DBrown02
Eye *JeSyLiLO*:::NightEyes:::*Blue
Dress RaMa Rowanberry - Crocheted dress
Muffler [monso] My Warmer Muffler - White (girls) *NEW*
Earring Inside Lab. Crossed Earrings Gold/Black *NEW*
Ring MiWardrobe - Glitter Ring - Black *NEW*
3
Skin *JeSyLiLO*:::Bella:::*LightSkin*J1 *NEW* @Skin fair 2013
Facetattoo *JeSyLiLO*:::Add on:::*Flowers Face
Hair .: vive nine :. DreamCatcher in CInnamon
Eye *JeSyLiLO*:::PearlEyes:::*Grey
Dress {A&C} Sweet-Mini Dress Amira (Black)
Flower *BOOM* Nature's Crown (scarlet/white)
Bracelets MiWardrobe - Indigo - Bracelets - Onice -
all pose from Imeka~
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
JeSyLiLO - Bella Skin
Bella skin have only 1 light skin tone with 3 makeups
here r no brow option but they have many add makeup tattoos!
it can make u more impressive haha
1,2 is catwalk eyeliners and last 3 is normal eyeliner :D
It is CUTE!! 1 is light, 2 is more hard !
u can choice anything, u will be shy *-_-*
2 Face Tattos
Wahhh JeSyLiLO has always this flower tattoos!
If u want to more unique, use this! x
*JeSyLiLO*:::Bella:::*LightSkin*J1
It's RED! red is must have makeup to skin x)
I do arrange for add tattoo / no tattoo!
I feel it's looks like red rose.. Flower! so decide flower tatoos
It worked !! cuz i like it lol
*JeSyLiLO*:::Bella:::*LightSkin*J2
2nd makeup is more natural Lip :)
but it still charming! cuz Eye makeup lovelove
i want to it looks like cute <3
so add teeth... I wonder how it looks like to u hehaha
*JeSyLiLO*:::Bella:::*LightSkin*J3
Last one! I like simple makeup's cuz it easy to posting haha jk
But it sure i like this one about Bella skin!
maybe i like catty eyeline hehe
It'nt hot?! It so perpect!! idk what i write lol







♥ Inworld - Briceneo resident