*Lookbook* 045




1

Skin <MARIKO> TOMOMI_L01 *NEW*
Face tatoo (love) cosmetics - face paint (natural/clay) Gg
Hair Clawtooth: I Digress - Bombshell Blonde (c88 Nov) *NEW*
Eye <MEMILIA> MEMIL eyes 06_dark gray *NEW*
Vest ::C'est la vie !:: fur vest(brown)
Knit :SHUCREAM:THANKYOUGIFTOCT2011 (closed)
Skirt *LS* mini skirt (texchange)
Leggings *H+K*(bk+black)dot tights
Shoes J's Studded Long boots (Black)
Antlers +Half-Deer+ Fawn Antlers (Union Jack) (gatcha)  *NEW*
Rings *Kotolier "Aile D'ange" I,III,IV Ring (Gold) (gatcha)
Pose (marukin) [willow] koi (c88 Nov) *NEW*


2

Skin <MARIKO> BAMBI_L02
Lip <MARIKO> Bloom lips_angel *NEW*
Hair -LaViere- Freya ponytail/FadedOmbre
Eye <MEMILIA> MEMIL eyes 06_blue *NEW*
Tunic **H*S-Mesh-Balloon-Tunic-Berry *NEW*
Leggings Tee*fy  Cloud Layers Leggings Grey Sky
Shoes [>CaKe!!<]] Mesh Military Boot  Women - Metallic *NEW*
Mouth Cafe*Amie Acorn with Squirrel
Fur Winter Cowl Br/B *Tea Time * *NEW*
Bag :pesca:old shoulder bag/shika-darkbrown (gatcha)
Pose (marukin) [willow] silent cloud (c88 Nov) *NEW*


3

Skin <MARIKO> TOMOMI_L01 *NEW*
Lip JM:Mai skin_Ellyn teeth lip1
Hair -LaViere- Taylor PonyTail/DarkChocolate (c88 Nov) *NEW*
Eye [UMEBOSHI] Ren3 -Fudge-
Sweater ::{u.f.o}::looking around blouse -brown - (c88 Nov) *NEW*
Shorts ::C'est la vie !:: button short pants(brown)
Leggings [ Attitudes ] lace pantyhose - black D
Socks Grandma`s Knitted Sockies
Shoes [>CaKe!!<]] Mesh Military Boot  Women - Metallic *NEW*
Glasses [KASA] Glasses "Yamat"
Mouth ::LEO-NT:: V.I.P. Gift ~Squirrel Pipe~
Earring CLV_pirece glass gold blue
Necklace ::LEO-NT: Let it Rain <3 Necklace [V.I.P. Groupgift]
Bag Lang Suede Satchel in Dark Brown
Ring :CP: Macaron Ring - Coffee (gatcha)
Pose (marukin) [willow] in weeping (c88 Nov) *NEW*



✿ neo

SL ❤ Inworld - Briceneo Resident